Dallas came to the Realty Advisors family in 2005 after 30+ years of excelling in Retail Management with PC Richard and Son. In his retail life his reputation for quality, caring, trust and integrity is recognized from New Jersey to Montauk with a following of faithful customers searching him out wherever he may be.
As a Real Estate Investor, he found his retail skills and personality would serve him well in a different career path as treating people well is his mantra. As a Licensed Realtor, Dallas has taken customer service to an even higher level. With his accumulated knowledge and experience, he provides superior service to each and every client, going above and beyond to accomplish their goals.
Dallas is known to say:
“I strive to be the best asset to anyone that I can help whether selling or buying, or just looking for advice. I do this hoping to make a great many people happy and to help and fill their life with Joy! I love what I do, therefore…life is indeed good!!!”
- Certified member of At Home With Diversity (AHWD; Well-versed and exercises business etiquette working with a diverse clientele)
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
- Notary Public
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES; Certified to well-serve seniors in all aspects of real estate services)
- Property Management
- Real Estate Investor (25 years experience)
- Property Consultant