Nick joined the Realty Advisor family in 2020 after working in the accounting & finance industry since 2014. Throughout his career, Nick has been dedicated to maintaining strong client relationships with colleagues and clients including top executives of public and private companies in the Greater New York City Area.
Along with the accounting and finance knowledge, Nick is a Long Island native whose clients can count on him any time of the day when they have a question or concern. His exemplary customer service, client management, hardworking attitude and personal ethics will make him the agent you want to do business with.
Nick's first priority is the satisfaction of his clients. Being a trusted agent and advisor is what means most. He listens to his clients wants and needs in order to achieve the best outcome in every transaction. Nick's goal is to create a stress free environment for home buying and selling.
- Nick is an Oceanside native and currently lives in Massapequa
- Nick received his Masters of Business Administration(MBA) from Molloy College
- Nick received his undergraduate degree in Accounting from Misericordia University(PA)
- Member of the Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island